I’ve released version 0.24 of the Basternae Client. Use the download link on the right side of the blog or on the basternae.org front page to get it.
This release mainly has cosmetic changes:
- Changed the font for most things from Segoe UI to Verdana. It just looks better.
- Added “show group” and “show equipment” settings to the settings dialog so you can have those always show up when you start the client if you like.
- Improved the look of the menu bar a little.
- Reworked the settings dialog so it looks a little more organized.
- Fixed a crash that would happen if you open and close the about box twice in a row.
- Improved the layout of the status window.
There’s nothing groundbreaking or particularly complex about this release, it’s mainly just a small update to get me used to the code again, since I’ve been away from it for a while.
ANSI drawing and parsing glitches remain, and that’s the main thing that needs work right now.