I received a message that my site was disapproved today, so they’re the first ones to fail out of my newest ad network comparison experiment.
Looking closer at their policies I see this (bold added by me):
“Our program has been designed for sites with premium content. Sites that promote, contain, or link directly to the following types of content shall not be approved.
- Adult, Pornographic or any illegal content
- Tobacco, alcohol, ammunition, hazardous substances, illegal drugs, gore, violence, gambling and racism content
- Pages containing profanity or content that and/or discriminates or is offensive to any section of people
- Hate, violence, racial intolerance, or advocate against any individual, group, or organization
- Sale of prescription drugs
- Sale of counterfeit products, imitations of designer or other goods, stolen items or any products that infringe intellectual property rights of other parties
- Contain programs which promote invalid click activity by paying users to clicking on ads, browse websites, read email etc.
- Websites that contain forums, discussion boards, chat rooms, or any content area that is open to public updates without adequate moderation
- Sites with content that has been generated using computer programs and hence may not be comprehendible.
- Bulk of the content is user-generated
- Sites with fake news
- Any other content that we believe in our sole discretion to be illegal”
So their network is ABSOLUTELY incompatible with a search engine since it links to everything on that list.
Still in the running are Adsaro, Adsterra, Bidvertiser, Galaksion, and RevenueHits.