I’ve released an editor update today. Changes are:
* Material type list is now sorted alphabetically.
* When editing object values, value labels change based on object type for about half of the object types. This makes it easier to tell what values you’re editing.
* Race name is now sorted alphabetically and duplicate entries have been removed.
* Class name is now sorted alphabetically and duplicate entries have been removed.
* Terrain types are now sorted alphabetically.
* Value titles now change as the repop type changes so you know what you’re editing.
* Rooms not in the current zone are now shown on the map view in green.
You can get it here.
I’ve also added a download for Mac and Linux. The editor mostly works on those OSes, provided you have mono installed. The one known issue is that the color visualization on the editor windows does not work. The executable file is exactly the same, but instead of an installer it has a shell script to run the app. If that doesn’t work, you can always run it via a terminal window (go into the bin directory and run mono BasternaeEditor.exe).