Here’s another update the the zone editor. Changes are:
* Extra description editing in objects and rooms is working now.
* Added editing of area-wide flags, such as “no dimension door” or “is worldmap”.
* Added height and width to area settings for use with surface/underground map zones.
* Walkthrough command entry is now working on MacOS and Linux.
* Selected room in the room editing window changes as you walk into another room in walkthrough mode.
* Added drag-and-drop to open a zone file.
* Added opening a zone file via the command line.
* Added renumber menu command to change zone numbering.
* Made edit windows non-maximize-able since it didn’t make sense to do so.