Here’s another editor update:
Object Editing Changes
* Added spell editing to certain types of objects (wands, staves, potions, scrolls, etc.) The spell can be selected from a drop down list, or typed in manually for custom spells that aren’t in the editor. That means you can declare spells that don’t exist yet and when they’re added to the game they’ll work.
* Default object template is now carryable and usable by anyone.
* Added some text labels to the object edit dialog.
* Changed object item type to a drop down list — no typing nonexistant object types into the box anymore.
* Fixed a crash bug with certain item types (drink container and missile weapon).
* Changed affect edit box to only allow selecting items in the drop down list — no keying in affect types that don’t exist.
* Value edit window now reflects currently selected object type even if the object hasn’t been saved yet.
Area Settings Editing Changes
* Changed justice type to only allow selecting items in the drop down list — no keying in justice types that don’t exist.